Cost Engineer at P3M Projects
Contract Intermediate position
R70,000 pm cost to company
Posted 11 Oct 2018 by RecruitIQ
About the Position
Estimating the cost of projects is the responsibility of a Cost Engineer. These engineers are able to analyze the requirements and specification of a project and determine the cost involved to launch such a project.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assessing risks
- Doing cost estimates
- Reviewing proposed schedules
- Implementing best practices
- Performing cost control
- Analyzing variances
ACADEMIC & TRADES QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training.
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Min 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in Offshore Construction/EPCIC industry
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting
- Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling and SAP software's is highly advantageous
Please note that this position will be available for the following Power Stations:
- Arnot Power Station, Camden Power Station, Duvha Power Station, Grootvlei Power Station, Hendrina Power Station, Kelvin Power Station, Kendal Power Station, Komati Power Station, Kriel Power Station, Kusile Power Station, Lethabo Power Station, Majuba Power Station, Matimba Power Station, Matla Power Station, Medupi Power Station, and Tutuka Power Station.
Please forward CV to Email Address
- Being detail oriented
- Being focused
- Being amenable
- Resolving problems
- Being self-motivated
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time