Permanent Senior position
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2258207 | Ref NIC/SCCM/25544
Posted 05 Oct 2018 by Redi Recruitment
About the Position
- Expected to have experience and a deep level understanding of Microsoft System
Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft Desktop & Server Operating Systems,
Microsoft Software Updates and Vulnerabilities, PowerShell, Microsoft Intune, and other
infrastructure products in the Microsoft stack including networking.
- Responsible to deliver assigned work and projects on time, within budget and at highest
- Ability to operate within a team and takes leadership from senior engineers and
- Building relationships and reputations with customers and colleagues.
- Assisting Operation Managers with the technical aspects as well as technical
conversations with regards to maintaining and effective management of a client's
- Ability to present technical status updates and lead workshops with clients and internal
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCITP, MSCE)
- Minimum 3-5 years technical experience in core Microsoft technology's and relevant
project related deployment experience
- Minimum 3-5 years technical experience in Microsoft System Center Configuration
- Minimum 1-3 years technical experience in Microsoft System Center Orchestrator
- Minimum 1-3 years technical experience in Microsoft Intune
- Proven track record of Windows 10 implementations & migrations
- Knowledge of AD (ADSI), LDAP, DNS, DHCP, GPO's, SQL, SSRS, and Server &
Workstation Operating Systems including Windows Deployment Services (MDT)
- Extensive knowledge of PowerShell
- Extensive knowledge of how System Center ties into all other different technologies
ranging from AD, Azure, Networking, Intune, and Office 365.
- Knowledge on Azure, Intune and Office 365.
- Proven track record of Troubleshooting on the System Center stack of technologies.
Please submit your CV directly to Nicole @ REDi Recruitment (Email Address) with the position applied for in the subject line.
About The Employer
A leading company specialising in information technology services is looking for a SCCM Engineer to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time