Financial Solutions Architect
Permanent Specialist EE position
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2241101 | Ref ADI/FINA/25140
Posted 06 Aug 2018 by Redi Recruitment
About the Position
- Ensuring the effective operation of all GTBSM forums, ranging from the appropriate setting of agendas, preparation of reading materials, and follow up of matters arising.
- Forums include GTBSM Manco, CTC, ALCO, BSC amongst others.
Co-ordinating engagements with BU's and agendas to ensure GTBSM relationships with stakeholders are enhanced and maintained as well as understanding expectations and ensuring delivery thereof.
- Supporting the business partner on strategy and change initiatives within GTBSM and with the Business Units.
- Assisting with compiling reports and dashboards for the GTBSM Manco team and committees.
- Responsible for all reporting to the Group e.g. QBR, EFB Governance support
- Assisting the Business Partner to compile the annual business, group Capital, and Funding plans in partnership with other actuarial teams across the Group.
- Assisting the business partner with budgeting and expense tracking and review of monthly financial accounts.
- Prepares annual budgets
Business Enabler Management
- Ensure that there is a scorecard in place and assist and drive delivery of associated strategies as well as track outcomes.
- Management of a well-defined task/project within a Business Unit or functional area
within the constraints of scope, quality and time
- Provide support to Strategic Asset Liability Management, Capital & Investment Strategy,
- Group Treasury and assist with process improvements and automation
- Drive deliverables and facilitate interactions with various teams including project admin
- Mandate Management - a creation of the central repository
- Translates complex data and/or instructions into meaningful outcomes.
- Collates and analyses business, financial, statistical and general operating information to identify trends and opportunities for development.
- Relevant financial qualification (CA / B. Com (Hons)/ Quantitative /Business Science/ Finance Degree or CFA)
- 5 years relevant experience in financial services or investments
Suitable Project/Programme Management experience
- Knowledge of Financial Services / Banking industry and types of products
- High-level technical understanding of insurance and/or banking businesses.
- Previous exposure to Executive management in a large organization would be an advantage
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Customer First
- Innovation (Perspective)
- Leading with Influence
- Personal Mastery (Learning)
Please submit your CV directly to Adi Steiner @ Redi Recruitment (Email Address) with the position applied for in the subject line
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Architecture
- 5 to 10 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance
Desired Qualification Accreditations
- CFA, SAICA
About The Employer
- A leading financial institution is looking for a Financial Solutions Architect.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time