Solutions Sales Architect
Permanent Senior EE position
Undisclosed cost to company plus commission
Posted 03 Aug 2018 by Vodacom
About the Position
To be the solution lead for complex end to end technical and service solution for deals with multinational customers - typically requiring multiple design work streams and complex service propositions or even full outsource models. To work with sales and directly with customers in order to develop, design, cost and document the solution to be offered to customers
- Demand creation at either a customer, sector or business driver level, typically focussed around Innovation & Thought Leadership, in partnership with sales, product and marketing.
- Work closely with other members of the Vodafone team, including the technical community, Projects & Programmes, Service, Product and Commercial Managers, to ensure that the solution deployed is fit for purpose and can be readily deployed and operated by Vodafone.
- Commercial & Financial skills
- Influencing & Negotiation
- Interpersonal skills and team work with multinational teams
- Leading virtual solution team throughout bid, with proven skills in building and motivating teams through extended & challenging bid cycles
- Analytical & critical thinking but able to approach problems creeatively and offer innovative solutions
- Detail orientation, operates with precision
- Ability to drive results in challenging and fast paced environment
- Ability to operate across different channels
- Internal experience desirable (working internaltionally and /or working with global solutions)
- Designing complex solutions
- IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
- Contact Centres
- Email & Video Conferencing
- Security Solutions
- Mobility & Mobile Data Services
- Dealing with Large Corporate Customers
- Presales Design or Consultancy
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
The role is based regionally covering Africa and global opportunities driven from the African region based in Johannesburg and will deal predominatly with opportunities where the customer decisoin makers are bsed in the region. The nature of the Global Enterprise customers means some travel and customer facing interventions. The customers the role will be dealing with are large multinationals and many designs will be multi-country in nature.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time