Architect at First National Bank
Permanent Senior position
Undisclosed cost to company incl benefits
Job 2240312 | Ref Architect
Posted 03 Aug 2018 by FNB Premier Core Banking Apps
About the Position
- To troubleshoot highly complex problems, establish application architectural standards or frameworks, assess IT risks and design application solutions.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions Reduce cost by helping to prevent an organization from investing in a technology that it will not add to its ability to meet its strategic human capital objectives Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME's, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements Regularly act as technical expert to troubleshoot highly complex problems, or present/market new technology or concepts Establish architectural standards and frameworks and assess technical risks on projects by operating in conjunction with the other architects (application, infrastructure, information and security) and with only very general direction from Risk and Governance to translate customer functional
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Architecture
- More than 10 years Banking
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
- With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank's EE Strategy.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time