Permanent Intermediate position
CPT - CBD, Western Cape
Market Related basic salary Neg
Job 2235314 | Ref PT003000AB
Posted 18 Jul 2018 by Fempower Personnel
About the Position
Our client is looking for an Integration Analyst in the Western Cape area.
- SAP integration software Life Cycle management
- Project delivery
- Data and system protection, security and integrity
- Incident and problem management
Qualifications and Experience:
- NQF Level 6: higher level certificate in IT OR a minimum of 3 years' experience as an integration analyst
- 3 years SAP XI/PI or PO experience, including, PI architecture and adapter framework
- Windows & SQL 2008 R2 or later with integration to Netweaver 7.4 or later SAP systems
- 2+ years SAP PI message/value mapping skills
- 2 years' experience using SAP integration technologies eg. ALE, IDOCs
- SAP PO/BPM experience
- SAP Data Services
- Java programming and mapping skills
If you have not heard from us within 7 business days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time