Permanent Intermediate EE position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Undisclosed cost to company incl benefits
Posted 06 Jul 2018 by Kelly
About the Position
- You will be responsible for the monitoring, recording, diagnosing, reporting, escalation and management of Active Directory environment across a global deployed infrastructure base.
- You will be required to fulfil an operational proactive role to ensure that future incidents are prevented and current incidents are resolved or escalated through the relevant processes.
- You will develop a basic understanding of our Enterprise Services customer's business, crucial project management and administration abilities such as report writing, as well as being proficient in operational documentation with attention to detail.
- You will be required to manage, diagnosing and restoring items in Exchange servers.
- You will be required to share and grow the proactive requirements of the role by adding visibility and improving the current monitoring systems and sharing with the wider team.
- You will be required to troubleshoot OS specific errors, and be involved in the deployment of Microsoft patches during patching weekends.
- You might be required to assist with Enterprise stand-by on a rotational basis.
- Maintain customer SCCM & SCOM environments.
- A degree/diploma in Information Technology
- Active Directory
- SCCM & SCOM
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/13
- O365 Experience
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange integration with Airwatch
- Understanding of cloud technology and integration with O365
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Other Architecture & Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
We are currently looking for an SCCM Engineer who be tasked with proactive monitoring, management, configuration, and day to day operational ownership of the Enterprise Services Site Active Directory, and Exchange
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time