Engineering Graduate Program 2019
Cape Town CBD, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company incl benefits
Job 2216738 | Ref JB05
Posted 16 May 2018 by Business Directive IT Infrastructure
About the Position
Closing date 15th August 2018
The graduate training program will prepare you for software development in a large-scale and fast-paced environment.
The Graduate program helps you build both technical and soft-skills to launch your career, learning from the best in the business.
Although a permanent employee from day 1, the program consists of various technical and soft skill courses where you will be receiving training on a variety of areas such as Python development, MySQL, QA as well as several in-house built frameworks.
You will be given the opportunity to shadow all business units and have exposure to different teams and methodology.
You will receive lectures, and work on projects and throughout the program receive support and guidance to help you build your career.
- BSc Computer Science, BEng, Mathematics or Bus Sci
- Less than 24 months full-time work experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Java, C#, C++, C, or another widely used language
- Strong understanding of data structures/algorithms
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Linux knowledge
- Data structures
- Object orientated programming
Desired Qualification Accreditation
Employer & Job Benefits
- Market Related
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time