Base Chemicals Sales Specialist
Permanent Intermediate position
JHB - Northern Suburbs, Gauteng
Market Related basic salary Neg
Job 2216059 | Ref PT002612AB
Posted 15 May 2018 by Fempower Personnel
About the Position
Our client is looking for a Base Chemicals Sales Specialist in the Parktown area.
- Financial Performance
- Regular monitoring of volumes and margins to maintain business plan profitability by determining monthly forecast (M + 3) and submit to Supply Chain, managing credit; past dues; days sales outstanding within targets and risks, ensuring optimal utilisation of asset base and providing input into annual CAPEX/OPEX business budget to ensure performance in in line with sales targets
- Business Processes
- Develop, agree and execute annual sales and marketing plans through execution of business plan objectives effectively to ensure barriers are identified, prioritised and corrected, identifying new customers; markets and new products that are aligned with strategy, addressing product quality problems; specifications and standard in order to minimise customer complaints
- Customer Support
- Build and develop relationships with customers by implementing effective customer call cycles with the use of My Customer call plans, timeously resolving customer problems, providing marketing & technical support to customers, maintaining and growing existing base business, completing and signing off new business with agreed service levels, effectively managing rebates and pricing structure to ensure that business plan objectives are met
- Lead and champion HSEQ compliance in line with policies and procedures by supporting all HSEQ initiatives and ensuring the adherence to relevant legislations, requirements, standards and practices to ensure compliance with HSEQ RSD requirements
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Qualification, Accreditation & Experience:
- NQF Level 6 (in Science, Engineering, Business or related)
- 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in technical sales will be advantageous
- 10+ years’ experience in sales will be advantageous
Please submit CV and copy of ID.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time