Permanent Junior position
Market Related cost to company incl benefits
Job 2215821 | Ref PTA000288sh
Posted 11 Jul 2018 by Elchemie
About the Position
Thermal Treatment and Chemical Waste Management company requires a Junior Process Engineer based in Midrand region, responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with compliance and day-to-day operation of the facility. BSc Chemical Engineering. Previous experience in Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries will be an advantage. Entry level/junior position: R20 000 p.m. CTC.
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- No previous experience required, experience in chemical/pharmaceutical industry advantage
- Advanced MS Office knowledge, specifically for detailed engineering design
- Willing to work over weekends
- Implement optimisation projects to improve production and SHEQ compliance
- Perform research to develop new waste treatment processes (R&D).
- Perform HAZOP studies
- Manage contractors and suppliers to perform engineering tasks
- Identify new business opportunities and assist with generating technical and financial proposals.
- Screen Safety Data Sheets and recommend chemical, storage and handling methods.
- Assist in coordinating operational activities and scheduling production.
- Perform client presentations and accompany Sales Team members to provide technical expertise.
- Provide monthly reports on facility performance.
To apply: Submit your CV online.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Total Cost to Company
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time