Engineering Manager Mining
Permanent Intermediate EE position
R50,000 - R60,000 pm cost to company incl benefits
Posted 04 May 2018 by Diversity Recruitment Group CC
About the Position
Our Client seeks to employ an assertive and strategic Engineering Manager who is performance and results orientated with a strong focus on attention to detail and maintenance of standards complemented by an ability to communicate with excellence at all levels.
The role involves the leading and provision of engineering services within a particular area and ensuring the application of Company standards and strategy to ensure delivery of strategic engineering projects, maintenance of plants and equipment, adherence to governance, compliance and statutory requirements and to provide specialist engineering advise to production, safety and technical divisions.
A knowledge of / background in explosives will be highly advantageous.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Government Certificate of Competency (advantageous)
- Knowledge of the OHS and Explosives Act
- Sound knowledge of the technologies used in the explosives industry
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management and stakeholder relations in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contract management and provision of services
- In-depth knowledge and experience in hazard control and risk assessment
- In-depth knowledge of engineering principles, standards and maintenance management systems in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in performance management and people development
- MS Projects
- Project Management
- Hazard Control
- Risk Assessment
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Mining Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Offering a holistic approach to help customers on their unique journey to optimal blast outcomes through differentiated products and services. The total value proposition demonstrates to customers that the Company is perfectly positioned to deploy into their operations seamlessly through innovative and agile products and services. Solving blasting problems at the source, optimises energy expenditure and improves mine to mill processes.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Vehicle Allowance
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time