Agile Engineering Coach at Liberty Group
Permanent Senior position
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 26 Apr 2018 by Liberty Group
About the Position
Play a key role in coaching software teams and the larger organisation on Agile and DevOps software development practises.
- Provide ad-hoc problem-solving support, including hands-on pairing.
- Promote and maintain engineering best practises such as Test-driven development, feature toggling and continuous integration and delivery across multiple teams.
- Working with the team (technical leads and other developers) on architecture and technology.
- Collaborate with and supports the team to ensure high quality code and reuse across all teams.
- Facilitate and deliver training and knowledge sharing sessions for engineers and other interested parties.
- Work together with the technical leads supporting the developers for all people related matters.
- Communication with multiple stakeholders who have various levels of technical understanding regarding engineering related principles and practices.
- Build Liberty's brand in the technology community, including speaking at industry meet-ups and conferences, participating in online technology forums, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and engineering paradigms.
- 5-8 years of software development experience
- including technical Agile & DevOps practises and architecture
- 2-3 years leadership and coaching experience
- Experience in enterprise integration
- Exp in DevOps practises
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Other Architecture & Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
At Liberty, we employ more than 6 000 people across 7 businesses in 18 African countries. Every day, our employees grow their knowledge by working with diverse groups of people who specialise in a wide range of skills across insurance, asset management, investment and health products. We continually seek to engage, develop, recognise and reward the people who make our business great
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time