Pki Engineer at EY
Permanent Management position
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2209264 | Ref PKI SME
Posted 01 May 2018 by Ernst & Young Services
About the Position
The PKI Engineer will work on enrolling PKI for international recognition programs such as CA/Browser forums and other commercial root certification programs such as Microsoft, Adobe, google etc. Responsibilities include working future proofing and new technology implementations to accommodate emerging trends, performing hands on implementation (deployment and configurations), day to day operations, and writing technical documentation such as Interface design, configuration guide, operations guide, troubleshooting guide.
- Facilitate the design of innovation PKI solutions that support the client's strategic direction
- Collaborates with EY consultants, partners, vendors to provide technical direction on PKI designs
- Planning and live deployment of PKI turnkey solutions including integration with client applications. Work experience with Entrust Security Manager PKI product is required with exposure to other PKI products
- Develop custom PKI code using tools such as Bouncy Castle, IAIK, OpenSSL
- Technically manage and deliver PKI projects including POCs to be demonstrated to customers. This would include the deployment of the needed PKI solution (e.g. web and application servers) necessary for running PKI solutions.
- Writing various PKI related documentation such Interface Design, Technical Infrastructure and configuration guides, CP and CPS documentation.
Support on business development (bids) including defining scope of work, pricing and work resources, Interacts with clients at the design stage, as required
- Excellent team work
- passion and drive to succeed and combat Cyber threats
About The Employer
EY is seeking the region's best Cybersecurity Engineer who wants to join an elite team and have access to the latest global technologies for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). This position fulfils the role of a PKI Engineer who looks after the detailed technical design, integration design and live deployment based on leading PKI technologies. The PKI engineer will work with a team of experienced PKI consultants to deliver turnkey PKI solutions. In addition, delivering of managed services including PKI operations and onboarding of entities to the implemented PKI services (Digital singing, encryption etc.).
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time