Permanent Senior EE position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Undisclosed cost to company incl benefits
Posted 05 Feb 2018 by Kelly
About the Position
- Operating Procedures - Identify best way of doing a task, develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or service.
- Improvement Projects - Identify optimum methods; develop further understanding of manufacturing methods by reviewing process flows, production schedules, and engineering specifications; use appropriate tool for the project, follow up and seek further opportunity.
- Material Handling - Identify best tools for the job, provide the basic design concept for detailed design, establish quantity demand & maintenance plan.
- Plant Layout - New machine installations or upgrades, analyse the flow patterns and plans, maintain 5 year plan.
- Standards - Time & method studies, maintain routings in J Rules.
- Reports - Complete various reports on request such as TEEP, PIP, Capacity report, CUD report, Manning reports, Losses reports.
- Relevant Diploma/ Degree in Industrial Engineering
- 5 years' experience in the manufacturing environment
- 2 years' experience in process & project management
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Industrial Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
The company is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has
approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time