Civil Project Engineer
Permanent Senior position
East Rand, Gauteng
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 01 Feb 2018 by Talent Advance
About the Position
- EPCM Experience essential!
- BSC Degree Civil engineering or equivalent.
- ECSA registered PR Eng or PR Tech - not an absolute requirement
- 10 to 15 Years project engineering experience related to the mining, mineral processing, materials handling and metallurgical industries.
- Be prepared to travel into Africa/abroad to site as and when required.
- Have good working knowledge of construction contracts.
- Be prepared to assist with all forms of BoQ setup.
- You will be responsible for the communications between the various discipline engineers.
- Development & input into the project schedule and quality plan.
- You will play a key role in the coordination of design and construction and commissioning activities.
- Guidance and input into civil design, supply and construction of all civil related earthworks, foundations, structures and constructability, taking into account the cost, specification and fit for purpose design.
- Control and adherence to project specifications and country specific legal requirements.
- Prepare purchasing specification, procurement and expediting orders and enquiries.
- Technical and commercial adjudication of tenders received
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communications skills.
- Attention to detail
- Time management of priorities in accordance to project requirements
- Ability to interface with other discipline engineers.
- civil project engineer
- Project engineering
- mineral processing
- construction contracts
Desired Work Experience
- More than 10 years Civil / Structural Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Our client is one of the leading project management and engineering firms in the field of mineral processing. They provide project management, detailed multidisciplinary engineering, procurement and logistics management and construction service to the mining, mineral processing, infrastructure and materials handling industries.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time