Electrical Engineer Maintenance
Permanent Intermediate position
Cape Town Region, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2168692 | Ref SC - EEM
Posted 04 Jan 2018 by Persona Staff
About the Position
Client who is based in the Northern Suburbs is a leader in the Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration Systems industry and they are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their growing team. Someone who is hands on and has the ability to think outside the box.
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- Completed Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in a Workshop or Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience within the air conditioning, refrigeration or similar industry will be beneficial.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Deliver electrical engineering services across a wide range of industrial and commercial refrigeration systems projects.
- Participates in New Product Development to maintain and develop refrigeration systems.
- Design, selection, trouble shooting and evaluation of refrigeration systems and components.
- Evaluates and assures the safe working practices of others.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods.
- Operating at a strategic and operational level.
- Assisting with generating cost effective preventative maintenance planning and procedures.
- Ensure that relevant health and safety policies are complied [URL Removed] : Negotiable, please indicate what bracket you are looking for when applying for this position.
NBL If you have not been contacted within 48 working hours after your application, you have not been successful for this position.
- Electrical Engineering
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Electrical Engineering
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time