Permanent Intermediate position
R30,000 - R34,000 pm basic salary plus benefits
Job 2153369 | Ref DF005
Posted 09 Oct 2017 by Express Employment Professionals
About the Position
- FET Planning - must be able to accurately establish cost estimate for input into product brief & reply for budget approval and establish detail schedules in order to meet project milestones.
- FET Procurement - Establish basic equipment specification and compile close tender bid package with clear and concise scope of work for both local & company procured facilities.
- FET Installation preparation - Equipment buy off at Vendor (VTO). Installation preparation including plant layout based on schedule management
- FET Installation /Commissioning - Close collaboration with plant / Vendors & company to ensure safety compliance as well as quality and other production related targets are achieved on time and within budget.
- Handover - Compile data from production trials & co-ordinate handover from Local & company divisions to PEPD then finally to Plant
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- NQF 6 - Qualification in Mechanical Engineering (minimum 360 credits) and 8 years working experience
- Project management experience essential
- Knowledge of conveyer, and transfer systems.
- Process control equipment viz. PLC's, Proximity switches, photocells etc.
- High level of computer literacy is needed for this position.( Excel , Word, Auto Cad)
- strong communication skills
- attention to detail
- self motivated
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Other Architecture & Engineering
- 5 to 10 years Motorised Vehicle Wholesale & Retail
Desired Qualification Accreditation
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical aid
- Retirement Fund
- Vehicle benefit
- 13th Cheque
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time