Permanent Junior position
Bellville, Western Cape
Undisclosed basic salary plus commission
Posted 07 Aug 2017 by Persona Staff
About the Position
Internationally recognized Manufacturing Company based in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town has an opportunity available for a suitably experienced Sales Executive to join their team.
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- Completed Diploma or Degree (Sales & Marketing or Mechanical Engineering).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in sales of Engineering or Technical products.
- Sales experience in both international and local markets (primarily international clients).
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
- Professional approach, strong business etiquette and the ability to maintain strong client relationships.
- Willing to travel internationally for short periods at a time.
- Valid driver's license with reliable transport.
Key areas of performance:
- Sales strategy planning and forecasting.
- New business development.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and carry out market research.
- Ensuring excellent and continued client growth and satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Working closely with the Logistics team regarding freight costs, shipping orders, and international warehousing.
- Responding to client complaints and requests as required.
- Sales order intake, quotations and other relevant administration tasks within the scope of the position.
Please send your CV and salary requirements to Email Address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you have not received a response within 48 hours, your application has been unsuccessful.
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years Other Architecture & Engineering
- 1 to 2 years IT Hardware
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time