Permanent Senior position
Cape Town Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2118616 | Ref MVEE
Posted 30 Jun 2017 by Persona Staff
About the Position
Position of Electrical Engineer has become available with our client, a leader in the Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration Systems Industry.
- Completed Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in a Workshop or Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience within the air conditioning, refrigeration or similar industry will be beneficial.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Deliver electrical engineering services across a wide range of industrial and commercial refrigeration systems projects.
- Participates in New Product Development (NPD) to maintain and develop refrigeration systems.
- Design, selection, trouble shooting and evaluation of refrigeration systems and components.
- Evaluates and assures the safe working practices of others.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods.
- Operating at a strategic and operational level.
- Assisting with generating cost effective preventative maintenance planning and procedures.
- Ensure that relevant health and safety policies are complied with.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Electrical Engineering
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Electrical Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time