Permanent Intermediate position
Pretoria Region, Gauteng
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 18 Apr 2017 by Professional Appointments
About the Position
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Pretoria
R 35000 PM + Medical Aid and Provident Fund + 13th Cheque
An automotive component manufacturing company in Pretoria urgently needs to appoint an experienced Accounts Financial Manager.
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Qualifications & Experience
- B Tech Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum two years of Engineering experience including core knowledge and skills.
- Engineering / Manufacturing policies and procedures
- Project Management and ability to achieve project deliverables.
- Advanced broad based Engineering / Manufacturing experience.
- Customer submission process.
- Control Plans, FMEA, PFMEA, ODS Sheets.
- Advanced planning tools.
- Process and product knowledge.
- Computer literate
- Apply Industrial and Process Engineering techniques in order to improve operating performance to reduce waste and delays, produce cost reduction and higher levels of efficiency. Develop manufacturing methods to improve material handling and production processes as well as standard operating procedures.
- Support product launch, provide technical solutions to meet project and product objectives.
- Performs process, cell layout and material flow analysis. Develops manufacturing process, techniques and equipment to improve productivity. Also verifies the process with actual time studies.
- Implements methods of operations to permit zero inventory and zero defects.
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing problems.
- Design of new tooling and equipment.
- Designing line layouts.
- Design flexible manufacturing processes to eliminate set-up time.
- Verify Bill of Material on production floor.
- Responsible for continuous improvement for assigned area.
- Ensures that deadlines are met within a predefined time frame and budget.
- Assists with training and coaching the production team from concept phase until implementation to start-up.
- Liaise with internal and external customers regarding engineering changes and process changes.
- Responsible for the adherence of all BOS and other engineering related procedures.
- Investigates and resolves Ergonomic issues.
ONLY SA CITIZENS NEED APPLY
VALID DRIVERS LICENCE & OWN VEHICLE ESSENTIAL
SALARY OFFERED TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL DEPEND ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
ONLY APPLICANTS THAT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Applicants who have not been contacted within 14 days should consider their applications as having been unsuccessful
- manufacturing engineer
- process engineering
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Industrial Engineering
- 2 to 5 years Automotive Manufacturing
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time