Electrical Engineer Projects
Permanent Senior position
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R850,000 - R1,100,000 pa cost to company
Job 2089470 | Ref EEBMH03
Posted 08 Apr 2017 by Talent Advance
About the Position
Challenging permanent project role at an EPC/M projects and equipment supplier to the mining industry.
Requirements for the position:
- B.Sc or BTech Electrical Engineering
- Professional registration with ECSA with be an advantage
- Electrical engineer with 8-10 years' experience
- Control & Instrumentation experience will be an advantage
- Bulk Material Handling experience required
- ETAP software package competency will be an advantage
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of project requirements as per scope, cost and schedule
- Preparation of technical documentation required for project execution
- Monitor fabrication and construction in accordance with the design specification
- Perform Factory acceptance Tests (FAT's)
- Perform Commissioning on-Site
- Perform reticulation load flow analysis and protection
- More than 8 years as a Elect Engineer in design and projects
- Mining or large project experience
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Electrical Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
A large engineering and project company that specializes in all aspects of bulk materials handling for mining, minerals, ports and other industrial applications.
Only South African citizens or current work permit holders will be considered.
Please note that due to volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time