Junior Solutions Architect at Infogro
Permanent Junior position
Brits, North West
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2088259 | Ref 17/052
Posted 05 Apr 2017
About the Position
The successful candidate will report to the Lead Solutions Architect at Infogro, Brits.
As Junior Solutions Architect, you will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- VOIP (Asterisk);
- Routers (Cisco / Mikrotik);
- Firewalls (Mikrotik / Linux);
- Switches (Cisco / HP / Netgear);
- Linux (Install & Support MySQL / Apache / PHP); and
- Windows (Active Directory / Exchange / SQL Server).
Skills, qualifications and general requirements:
- Grade 12 will be a requirement, persons with a relevant tertiary qualification will be given preference;
- Must have excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to deal with corporate customers;
- Good understanding of Internet protocols will be an advantage;
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends on very short notice; and
- Must be able to work in a team.
- computer software
- computer hardware
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time