Architectural Technologist at Old Mutual Finance
Permanent Intermediate position
Pinelands, Western Cape
R240,000 - R300,000 pa cost to company incl benefits
Job 2064311 | Ref CJ1
Posted 06 Jun 2017 by Old Mutual Finance (Pty) Ltd
About the Position
Old Mutual is seeking to employ an Architectural Technologist who must be able to:
- Prepare & Scrutinize layouts in terms of SANS& NBR regulations and ensure all plans comply with statutory regulations.
- Prepare and submit plans to local Authorities and obtain approvals and OC approvals. To ensure Team targets are met.
- Prepare and report back on submission progress on a monthly basis
- Maintain a Cost effective relationship with local authority and plan runners
- Liaise internally with project managers and leasing agents to ensure correct layouts are produced
- Measure accurately SAPOA measurements.
- Be required from time to time do to site surveys in order to issue and check SAPOA Measurements.
- Design and Facilitate Space planning layouts for Retail Banking Branches and Interior office fit outs.
Job specific KRA's:
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Must have at least 2 years' experience as a Architectural Technologist
- Registered with SACAP as a Architectural Technologist.(Not Candidate Technologist)
- Aligning Performance For Success
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Information Monitoring
- Technical Knowledge
- Must have own transport (involves high volumes of travelling)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Design and facilitate space planning layouts
- Site Surveys
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Architecture
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Incentive Bonus
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time